Foundation program for Women
The Foundations Diploma Program is a unique year-long course, a learning-centred program designed to develop a basic understanding of the rulings in the Qur’an. It is specifically designed for working men and students who are unable to commit to a full-time study of the classical Islamic disciplines.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
Is there an age restriction for the course?
Yes. The minimum age to enrol in the course is 15 years.
Is there a prerequisite for enrolling in the course?
We only ask that students have a positive attitude and a desire to learn. There are no prerequisites for this course other than a willingness to learn.
What are the graduation requirements?
To complete the course, a student must:
Attend all the classes of the course (either live or recording)
Take part in class discussions and finish assignments
Pass the final exam with flying colours
Is it possible to enrol as a listener without taking any exams?
The course is designed for full-time students, but exceptions can be made in exceptional circumstances. If you have a unique situation, please contact the course administrator. In these cases, no completion certificate will be issued.
What if I am unable to attend class at the scheduled time? Will I be able to view the recordings?
Recordings are available for all classes.
What if I have to miss classes during the year because of my University exams or family engagements?
This course has been designed to accommodate both working men and students, so we understand that there may be times when you are unable to attend the class for legitimate reasons. In such cases, we make recordings available so that students can catch up on classes they have missed.
Is there an attendance policy in place?
Yes, there is an attendance policy that must be followed in order to receive the foundation course certification.
What method do you use to teach the classes?
To facilitate learning and development, we offer live classes with recording availability, online assignments/quizzes, attendance tracking, and discussion forums.
what's the minimal per cent of attendance needed to attend exams
Students need to have a minimum of 80% of attendance to attend final exams, more 5% could be allowed in exceptional cases And Students need to send a mail before taking leave
Admissions are Closed
Batch 1 Started in July 2022 and Completed in Feb 2023
1. Each student at Online Mahed has their own individual account
2. Male students receiving instructions from male faculty members and female students from female faculty members. This ensures a comfortable and secure learning environment for all students.
3. Separate batches for brothers and sisters
4. Roman English Books are provided for students who don't know Urdu.
5. Students can Write exam in Urdu and English.
6. Students will have monthly Tasawwuf Majlis from Mashaikh
7. Recordings of all classes will be available to students after completion of each class
8. After completion of the course, students will get the certificate